(submitted by and photos by Gerald & Tammy Westmoreland)
First Presbyterian Church is the second oldest Presbyterian Church in the Old Southwest. Organized in April 1807 as Bayou Pierre Church, it moved to Port Gibson in 1827. Zewbulon Butler was the first resident pastor and served from 1827 - 1860. The present structure was buil in 1859.
First Presbyterian Church is located in Port Gibson at 605 Church Street.. GPS: 31.959722, -90.981667