Eleventon Cemetery - Claiborne County, Mississippi
(submitted by Gerald & Tammy Westmoreland)
Eleventon Cemetery is located on the north side of Forest Grove Road just east of Clark's Creek Bridge. 31.824331, -90.837480 [google map]
Please submit your Claiborne County, Mississippi cemetery records and updates for researchers to share. Send your information to the Claiborne County, Mississippi Genealogy & History Network at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Evans, C. L., [no dates], Norman's Company, 4th Mississippi Cavalry, C.S.A.
- McClure, James, 12 Dec 1809 - 22 Feb 1869, "A member of Concord Lodge"
- Segrest, W. H., 17 Dec 1848 - ?? Oct 1860, "Son of Osborn & Virginia Segrest"
- Segrest, Osborn, 27 Dec 1819 - 13 Jun 1853, "Son of Jacob & Sarah Segrest. Husband of Virginia"
- Johnson, Rev. John C., 11 Aug 1782 - 30 Sep 1851, "Mason"
Back to Claiborne County Cemeteries